F.C. Manning Faculty
- BComm (Dalhousie) CCEDP
- MBA (Fort Hays State)
- PhD (Saint Mary’s)
- LLB (Hons) University of Central Lancashire
- Dye, B. and Dye, K. (Forthcoming 2020)
Entrepreneurs in the Philippines: Creative Deviance as a Response to Institutional Anomiein M. Akoorie, J. Gibb and P. Sinha (Eds.) The Research Handbook on Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies: A Contextualized Approach, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dye, K. and McGuire, K. (2019, March) Constructions of the Transgender Prisoner in Canada: A Socio-Legal Analysis, to be presented at the 2019 Association for the Study of Law, Culture, and the Humanities conference, Halifax, NS, Canada.
- Dye, B., and Dye, K. (2018) Surfacing the voices of the other: Female entrepreneurs in Manila. Journal of Small Business & Entrepreneurship. 30(2) 157-173.
- Golnaraghi, G. and Dye, K. (2016). Discourses of contradiction: A postcolonial analysis of Muslim women and the veil. International Journal of Cross-Cultural Management. 16(2) 137-152
- BUSI 3613 Business Law
- BUSI 3623 Business Law 2
- BUSI 3753 Gender & Diversity in Organizations
- BUSI 3913 Special Topics 1
Kelly Dye (PhD, LLB) has been teaching and consulting in the field of business management since 1998, in various capacities, including one-day seminars, customized training, and management courses at the undergraduate, graduate and PhD levels. She currently teaches Gender and Diversity in Organizations, Business Law, and Organizational Behaviour at the F.C. Manning School of Business. She has previously taught courses in Research Methods, Human Resource Management, Organization Change Management, Strategy, and Organization Theory
Key areas of Kelly’s research include human rights in organizations, diversity and inclusion, and financial inclusion through microfinance in the Philippines. Kelly’s work has been published in various books and scholarly journals, and has been presented internationally at conferences in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Italy, the Netherlands and Poland.