BBA with Honours
The objectives of the honours program in Business Administration are to develop outstanding and independent achievement, to enrich the educational program in breadth and depth beyond the normal program, and to encourage a student to work to maximum potential so as to increase his/her opportunities for graduate work and for challenging positions in business, industry, and civil service. Students interested in learning more about the honours program should contact the BBAH coordinator: email@example.com.
- BUSI 1013 Financial Accounting 1
- BUSI 1703 Introduction to Business
- BUSI 2803 Business Technology Management
- BUSI 2013 Management Accounting
- BUSI 2223 Fundamentals of Finance 1
- BUSI 2233 Fundamentals of Finance 2
- BUSI 2423 Marketing Principles
- BUSI 2433 Marketing Strategy
- BUSI 4886 Honours Applied Research Project
- BUSI 4996 Honours Thesis
Students select 30 hours of non-business electives
For those in the second-year Core program, BUSI 2993 is required and requirements in this category are only 12 hours.