BBA with Major in Finance
NOTE: Students who wish to choose a major would normally declare their major during their second year.
- BUSI 1013 Financial Accounting 1
- BUSI 1703 Introduction to Business
- BUSI 2803 Business Technology Management
- BUSI 2013 Management Accounting
- BUSI 2223 Fundamentals of Finance 1
- BUSI 2233 Fundamentals of Finance 2
- BUSI 2423 Marketing Principles
- BUSI 2433 Marketing Strategy
NOTE: ECON 3913 may be substituted for ECON 2113. ECON 2623 satisfies one of the requirements of this category only if not taken to satisfy one of the requirements for “Required finance & related courses.”
Students select 24 hours of non-business electives
For those in the second-year Core program, BUSI 2993 is required and requirements in this category are only 3 hours.