BBA with Major in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
BBA students have the option to complete a major in the area of entrepreneurship and innovation. This major would benefit students interested in working with an entrepreneurial firm, starting a business, or in working with innovative non-profit and public sector organizations. NOTE: Students who wish to choose a major would normally declare their major during their second year.
- BUSI 1013 Financial Accounting 1
- BUSI 1703 Introduction to Business
- BUSI 2803 Business Technology Management
- BUSI 2013 Management Accounting
- BUSI 2223 Fundamentals of Finance 1
- BUSI 2233 Fundamentals of Finance 2
- BUSI 2423 Marketing Principles
- BUSI 2433 Marketing Strategy
- BUSI 2763 Organizations & Sustainability
- BUSI 3723 Organizational Change
- BUSI 3853 Technology Innovation & Business
- BUSI 4403 Advanced Marketing Management
Requirements in this category are only 27 hours if ECON 3833 is chosen from “Management & related electives,” 24 hours if IDST 2706 is chosen, or 21 hours if both ECON 3833 and IDST 2706 are chosen.
Requirements in this category increase to 12 hours if ECON 3833 is chosen in “Management & related electives,” 15 hours if IDST 2706 is chosen, or 18 hours if both ECON 3833 and IDST 2706 are chosen. For those in the second-year Core program, BUSI 2993 is required and requirements in this category are reduced by 3 hours.