BBA with Major in Business Technology Management
The BBA with Major in Business Technology Management provides students an opportunity to develop their knowledge of information and communication technologies (ICT) and gain insights into the process of leveraging them in today’s organizations. Designed in light of the initiatives developed by the Canadian Coalition for Tomorrow’s ICT Skills, this major provides a strong foundation for students interested in pursuing career opportunities in the management and development of ICT systems within industries whose operations are heavily dependent on these technologies. NOTE: Students who wish to choose a major would normally declare their major during their second year.
- BUSI 1013 Financial Accounting 1
- BUSI 1703 Introduction to Business
- BUSI 2803 Business Technology Management
- BUSI 2013 Management Accounting
- BUSI 2223 Fundamentals of Finance 1
- BUSI 2233 Fundamentals of Finance 2
- BUSI 2423 Marketing Principles
- BUSI 2433 Marketing Strategy
Students select 15 hours of non-business electives
For those in the second-year Core program, BUSI 2993 is required and requirements in this category are only 12 hours.