BBA with Major in Accounting
BBA students have the option to complete a major in the functional discipline of accounting. This major would be of particular interest to students wishing to pursue a professional accounting designation after receiving their business degree. NOTE: Students who wish to choose a major would normally declare their major during their second year.
- BUSI 1013 Financial Accounting 1
- BUSI 1703 Introduction to Business
- BUSI 2803 Business Technology Management
- BUSI 2013 Management Accounting
- BUSI 2223 Fundamentals of Finance 1
- BUSI 2233 Fundamentals of Finance 2
- BUSI 2423 Marketing Principles
- BUSI 2433 Marketing Strategy
Students select 30 hours of non-business electives
For those in the second-year Core program, BUSI 2993 is required and requirements in this category are only 3 hours.