The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program at Fred C. Manning provides students both a comprehensive understanding of business fundamentals and the opportunity to pursue chosen areas of specialization. We believe that the combined design and delivery of the BBA is innovative and unique, and equips graduates with the knowledge and skills necessary to compete successfully for positions in industry, government, and not-for-profit, or to go on for further study.
- BUSI 1013 Financial Accounting 1
- BUSI 1703 Introduction to Business
- BUSI 2803 Business Technology Management
- BUSI 2013 Management Accounting
- BUSI 2223 Fundamentals of Finance 1
- BUSI 2233 Fundamentals of Finance 2
- BUSI 2423 Marketing Principles
- BUSI 2433 Marketing Strategy
For those in the second-year Core program, BUSI 2993 is required and requirements in this category are only 12 hours.
Students select 30 hours of non-business electives